8701 Pacific St
Omaha, NE 68114
+1 (402) 343-2641
Westside students will spend three days & two nights downtown at the Double Tree Hotel and Holland Center to participate in a weekend of workshops, competitions, shows, and social events with 900 other Nebraska high school theatre students!
Registration Fee: $132 per attendee
Hotel price per room: $139 per night (4 people to a room, max)
- $69.50 per person for a two-person room
- $46.34 per person for a three-person room
- $34.75 per person for a four-person room
NOTE: Students are encouraged to find room-mates. There will be a room sign-up on the office door.
Checks can be made out to Warrior Theatre.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPLICATION!
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM
- forms are due with payment by October 21st
- Payment through check (to Warrior Theatre), cash, or Venmo @ warriortheatre
- Scholarship Application available for financial hardship.
CLICK HERE FOR THE HEALTH & CONSENT FORM
- Thespy Awards: students are invited to compete in a large variety of categories
- monologues, scenes, musical solos and group numbers
- scenic, costume, lighting, and sound design, stage management directing
- tech theatre challenges
- improv comedy teams
- playwriting and short film
- College auditions and scholarship interviews are available to seniors
- Troupe pride with banners, displays, and “honor” awards
- Nominations of teachers and administrators for awards
- Social events including a banquet, dance, open mic, and karaoke!
FESTIVAL SHOWCASE for Thespy Competitors - December 8th & 9th
Students competing in a Thespies (see above) will also be invited to perform for our “Festival Showcase” on the evenings of December 8th and 9th alongside our one-act, Dirt by Mandy Conner. (auditions October 24th).
Join the ITS Google Classroom to stay up to date on registration, meetings, events, & more!